California Business Transactional Attorney
Proven Track Record
Handling Business Buy/Sells for over 30 years, Gary Duffy LLP is located in Encino, California. If you are looking for an attorney with experience and integrity and one who cares about the quality of the work product, outcome and value provided to each and every client, you are looking in the right place.
No deal is too large or too small. The attorneys at the Gary Duffy LLP have handled business transactions totaling over $1 billion and individual business buy/sells over $50 million and as small as $500,000. One of our strengths is problem solving and getting deals done. Whether you are buying or selling a business, or buying into a business or just starting a partnership, give us a call and let us help you do it right from the start.
Below is a list of all of our practice areas:
- Business Litigation
- Business Compliance
- Real Estate Litigation
- Employment Policy Manuals
- Employment Compliance
- Employment Litigation
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury Defense
- Business Buy/Sells
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Owners Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Real Estate Leases
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
Why Choose Us?
- Erin helped me when I bought my Mercedes, BMW, GM, Volvo and Subaru dealership. It was great having someone on our team who has handled hundreds auto dealership transfers. She was able to help us coordinate all the manufacturers, landlords and lenders and deal with several road bumps we encountered along the way. I highly recommend her to anyone buying or selling a dealership!Jerry Pajouh, Courtesy Automotive Group
- Erin helped me when I decided to sell my auto dealership. We had several bumps in the road, but none that became obstacles thanks to Erin’s knowledge, experience and ability to navigate difficult situations. I am very happy with the deal we put together. I don’t know if we would have gotten it done without her.George McCall, Toyota Central
- Erin Tenner is one of the best Attorneys that I have ever met. She represented me on a very difficult and laborious case and of course, we prevailed. I would highly recommend retaining Erin as your Attorney on any business or personal matter.David Levy, Suits to You
- Erin represented me when I bought my Buick GMC dealership. Her knowledge and experience literally saved me tens of thousands of dollars. She was able to explain complex concepts in a way that made them easy to understand so that I could make informed decisions about how I wanted to proceed. I highly recommend Erin to anyone buying a dealership. I will use her again if I purchase another!Terry Gilmore, Paradise Buick GMC
- Erin’s been my attorney since day one and she’s wonderful. She keeps the corporation and partnership on the straight and narrow. She is on top of the laws that affect us, and she has handled all of our contracts, including buy/sells, for over 25 years. I absolutely trust her with anything that has to do with our company.Danny Atwood, Atwood & Andrews Development
- I have used Erin for years now on multiple transactions, and in every case she covered territory others would not. She treats each deal as if it were her own, not just a task to mark time on. In one sale she was able to get the manufacturer to release us on a lease that ended up being trouble later and would have been catastrophic for me. I would have never asked, assuming the answer would have been a no, but she not only thought of it, she got it done. I never leave home without her!Ken Ross, Team Chevrolet
Schedule a Consultation
If you need an experienced attorney to guide you through your legal situation, schedule a consultation today.